Burning Permit Information
A Burning Permit can be obtained by completing an application at the Leonard A. Smith Central Fire Station, 15 Library Street, Hudson.
Please note: Proper identification of residency, proof that applicant meets the minimum age requirement and/or written permission from the landowner may be required at the time of application.
- Town of Hudson Burning Permit Regulations
- Burning Construction, Demolition and Household Trash Prohibited
- Commonly Asked Questions Regarding Burning Permits
- Daily State of NH Fire Danger Warning Link: http://www.nhdfl.org
- State of NH Fire Permit Brochure
- NHDES Open Burning Restrictions
- Prevent Forest Fires - A Quick Guide to Open Burning
- Res 5601.04 Category I, II and III Fire Permit
- Burning Permit (DRED 5601A Permit to Kindle Fire)