Kevin Burns - Road Agent
Jess Forrence- Highway Supervisor
Jay Twardosky - Foreman
Cheryl Beaulieu - Operations Asst
- For after hours water emergencies, contact Pennichuck Water at (603) 882-5191.
For after hours sewer emergencies, contact Hudson Police Dispatch at (603) 886-6011.
The Town of Hudson Highway Department is a dedicated team of workers whose primary goal is to maintain the approximately 190 miles of the town's roadways in order to ensure public safety.
Under the supervision of Road Agent Kevin Burns the Highway Department has many responsibilities such as:
- Maintaining the town's sewer, water and drainage systems
- Snowplowing roadways
- Sweeping roadways
- Roadside brush cutting
- Overseeing the town's Recycling and Solid Waste contract
- Manning the Town Clean-Up events
- Landscaping town parks, cemeteries, and facilities
- Maintaining traffic lights and road signs
- Fleet maintenance
- Maintaining 24/7 emergency response capability